Monday, June 13, 2011

Artists and Illustrators of whom I am extremely jealous-Stephen Crowhurst

Just found this guy the other day on Notcot.org.

Stephen Crowhurst.

It looks like he's done work for Ford, Diesel, Zune, CB2 and more.

Here are some fantastic illustrations that are just lovely.

Stephen Crowhurst

I can see this as a children's book illustration. There's something about Stephen's work that reminds me of Samurai Jack.

Stephen Crowhurst
I could really love this is a print or a textile. Could you imagine a series of printed fabrics? I would totally buy it. I'm thinking......apron.

Stephen Crowhurst
I want this. It brings to mind 'I dream of Jeannie'.

Stephen Crowhurst

Stephen Crowhurst
Just lovely well crafted work. I hope to see more of Stephen Crowhurst's work going forward. I could see a partnership with Spoonflower the fabric digital printing company, or even a calendar of his work. 

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment